Experts in Lean Execution for Heavy Industrial Projects
The main objective of “lean” is to maximize customer value while eliminating waste.
The construction industry continues to lag the manufacturing industry in productivity.
Specific approaches proven in the manufacturing industry such as lean and integrated project delivery need to be applied to project execution.
The DyCat Solutions Lean Execution Toolkit Includes:
- AWP Guidelines and checklists
- Lean engineering, fabrication and construction methods such as:
- Lean Six Sigma Value Stream Evaluation
- Data management interface analysis
- Fabrication/assembly and constructability review checklists
- Scaffolding reduction assessment
- Advanced workface planning assessment