Our experience includes project execution from front end engineering to project start-up; we have subject matter experts for defining and aligning on minimum kit (lean design) requirements, maximizing modularization and standardization, developing lean execution and manufacturing methods; workshop and training development and facilitation.
Dycat Solutions is a member of the Construction Industry Institute (CII) and are a part of the RT-UMM-01 (Achieving Higher Levels of Standardized Facility Design in the Upstream, Midstream, and Mining (UMM) Commodity Market) research team and are a member of the Modularization CBA. We are a member of the Construction Users Roundtable (CURT) and we were part of the Advanced Work Package (AWP) Conference Advisory Board.
Our people have been recognized as leaders for providing innovative solutions. Some of the solution driven assignments include:
- Providing modularization training and guidelines to SK E&C’s project teams
- Development, implementation and governance of Fluor’s Zero Base ExecutionSM
- Development, implementation and governance of Fluor’s 3rd Gen Modular ExecutionSM
- Optimizing plant layouts to maximize modularization, reduce quantities and TIC utilizing the 4-step optimal layout method for petrochemical plants for SK E&C
- Development, implementation and governance a manufactured approach in heavy oil program delivery for Worley
- Development and implementation a standardized design catalogue for a minimum kit modular well pad for both new and sustaining capital projects for Worley
- Aligning owners, contractors and developers of new facilities on what drives the business case to achieve capital efficiency
- Training owners, contractors and developers of new facilities on modular execution, design, supply chain, fabrication, construction and commissioning requirements
“DyCat Solution to provide us such as modularization study, training, toolkit, etc. was so helpful to us and due to the solution, we can establish our procedure and process much easier.” Module Team Leader – Global EPC Company